Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Daytrip and horsey stuff anyone?

Last post 14-12-2007, 4:10 PM by Sarah Miller. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-12-2007, 10:16 AM 2585

Daytrip and horsey stuff anyone?

Hey all,

it looks like it'll be another glorious weekend of summer weather! Anyone wanna do a day/overnight trip on Friday night and Saturday? Hazel was keen for something and needs to be back Saturday afternoon, so could be a good running/fast walking trip there... and easier options may be available depending on whose interested.

Also Jess will be over in the Waiarapa doing horsey stuff (polo tournament) so I might stay over there Sunday, assuming our trip is up in the Tararuas that wayish. Can always put you on the train Hazel if no one else is driving back! :)

Let me know if your keen for any such adventures!

Cheers,

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
  •  12-12-2007, 7:00 PM 2589 in reply to 2585

Re: Daytrip and horsey stuff anyone?

I've got two xmas dinners to go to on Sat night so can't do the first part but was planning to head out to wairarapa on sunday so I could catch up with you guys if you end up out that way!

My number is 021 1747 800

:)

•  12-12-2007, 8:48 PM 2591 in reply to 2589

Sounds all very promising, nevertheless we decided to drive up to National Park this Friday and would have two spare seats... Sponaneously planned on doing the Whanganui River Journey (the 4-day-option) before the tourists flock in after Christmas... So if anyone needs a lift up North or wants to join us, let me know!

(04) 9761975 or truempnico@student.vuw.ac.nz

Could imagine to organize some horsey stuff in late January... Another "Big Day Out" on a horse's back, say near Pencarrow Station or so!

Have a great Christmas and a jolly good time down South or where ever you are!

Take care and don't break your limbs,

Nicolai

•  14-12-2007, 4:10 PM 2600 in reply to 2589

yo jenny

i'm pretty busy sat too. but could potentially come sunday. flick me a text if you're going.  i do have a bbq to be back for though later on

s

View as RSS news feed in XML