Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Monday Night Movie Madness continues...

Last post 18-04-2007, 12:22 AM by Jamie B. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  15-04-2007, 7:22 PM 763

Monday Night Movie Madness continues...

Hey hey, fresh from the weekends cocktail excitement 91 Karepa is set to resume that age old tradition, monday night movie madness!

This week its Pan's Labyrinth, a kinda cross between fantasy and historical fiction set during the spanish civil war (see review here). Starts at 8.30 pm at Penthouse Cinema, Brooklyn and at only 10 bucks its a bargain! Don't miss out, see you there!

Oh yea, and for al you children of the 80s don't despair, we mite go see tmnt later this week - maybe wednesday nite afta climbing? Let me know if your keen...

Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
  •  15-04-2007, 9:42 PM 765 in reply to 763

Re: Monday Night Movie Madness continues...

kawabunga dudes. I'm keen as for ninja turtles. wednesday works for me. you should have monday night movie madness at your house. then its free (or costs an item of food/drink to contribute) i have enough DVD's to have months of entertainment. what do you reckon?
  •  16-04-2007, 9:18 AM 769 in reply to 765

nah, only reason we have movies on mondays is cause its cheap in Brooklyn - even if not quite free. But we mite watch ghostbusters at our place later in the week if people aren't all movied out by then...
    Kieran,
    Co-Treasurer
  •  16-04-2007, 6:34 PM 783 in reply to 769

oooooh ghostbusters. thats another great classic
  •  17-04-2007, 7:48 PM 794 in reply to 769

We could have an 80's movie marathon, I have Footrot Flats on DVD

Sammy Roo
    Filed under: ,
  •  18-04-2007, 12:22 AM 798 in reply to 794

I'm down for ghost busters keep me posted.....however the 80s would not have been the 80s without The Breakfast Club.......
View as RSS news feed in XML